Mensajes a RSC

Foro para hablar de cualquier tema que no esté relacionado con la Simulación Ferroviaria o Ferrocarril.

Moderador: Moderadores

Responder
QO1922
Moderador
Contactar:

Mensajes a RSC

Mensaje por QO1922 » Jue Mar 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Hola a todos.

Abro este hilo para poner algunas conversaciones que he tenido con los de RSC y quiero comentarlas. No sé si este apartado es el indicado, sino, que un moderador mueva este tema a otro lado. las cartas están en inglés, si hay alguien que no lo entiende, puede coger el texto y traducirlo al google traductor: http://translate.google.es/?hl=es&tab=wT#en/es/ así se hará una pequeña idea de lo que comento.

El primer mensaje que les envié a los de RSC fue este. Les pido que tengan más variedad de rutas de otros países, entre otras cosas.

Dear gentlemen of Rail Simulator.

First, thank you for the effort you do for Train Simulator 2013 each day gets better, but I want to ask several questions.
The first question is whether you can pass a file .Skp made with Google SketchUp to another program to pass a Train Simulator 2013.

The second is not a question, is rather a suggestion.

There are many trains and routes that are usually English, American and a very few of German material. I do not know if many people in UK playing this game, but I get tired just see material that is mostly English band. Do you only use material of 3 countries and have not made any other material which is neither German, English or American. I would like who you to do routes or trains from other countries such as France, Italy, Spain, ....
When I come to see your Catalog that you have, I'm not paying for routes or trains that I do not know or I have ever seen and perhaps never I will. If you made material of differents countries and ye had more variety would suit me much and I spend more money on trains or routes, but spend about 30 pounds for a route that I know I will not use it ......

And the last question.

Do you plan to make in a future the class 370 APT or the steam locomotive class 220 jupiter standard? These yes I would like to have them.

If possible, I expect a response to my post

Sorry for my English.

Greetings.

La respuesta de RSC a este mensaje. He quitado los mensajes default que siempre trae la respuesta:

Thank you for contacting the Railsimulator.com customer support, your inquiry has been logged with a member of our dedicated customer support team.

Are you trying to include a sketchup file in Rail Simulator? I have passed on your comments to our product team.

Aquí va el segundo mensaje que les envío donde les sugiero que estaría bien que hiciesen la BR 370 APT y la locomotora clásica de vapor americana Jupiter 220:

Thanks for listening. I hope that in the end there is a way to pass objects made with google sketchup to TS2013.

I also hope you study my proposal on making payment material from other countries, but this is just a suggestion ......

I also hope that in the near future become the BR Class 370 APT and the american steam locomotive 220 Jupiter standard, the classic american steam locomotive.

Thanks for all.

Greetings.

Su respuesta:

Thank you for contacting the Railsimulator.com customer support team with your feedback and suggestions regarding Train Simulator 2013. This is very much appreciated.

We appreciate your taking the time to let us know, your comments have been passed to our product team , they will be considered for future releases of Train Simulator 2013 products.

Aquí va mi tercer mensaje:

Thanks for listening my opinion. I hope in the future to buy material from many countries.

Eventually there any way to make an object with google sketchuo (,skp) and pass it to the Train Simulator 2013?

I wanted to comment on several things:

The first trains BR 143 DB and BR 151 DB acquired with the purchase of the route Ruhr-Sieg, are outupdate cabin. When I play with them, inside the cabin is distorted and blurred.

The second is whether it will go back to putting routes of Seebergbahn, Castle Rock Railroad, Hedborough North and Bath-Templecombe in steam. I hope that if one of these routes become available, I hope they are free or low cost.

Sorry for my english.

Greetings.

Su respuesta:

Thank you for contacting the Railsimulator.com customer support team with your feedback and suggestions regarding Train Simulator 2013. This is very much appreciated.

We appreciate your taking the time to let us know, your comments have been passed to our product team , they will be considered for future releases of Train Simulator 2013 products.

Mi último mensaje:

Thanks a lot and I hope my requests come to fruition.

I also wanted to mention that when you're in the game and go to "tools", after go to "Clear Cache"and the game when restarted gives you error. I hope that you may fix somehow.

Greetings.

Su respuesta:

That is a problem but the file verification is the most important part.

Creo que por sus respuestas no me han hecho mucho caso :oops: :cry: , pero lo he intentado, pero creo que jamás veré una ruta de otro país que no sea UK, USA o Alemania en Steam. Por eso he hecho la petición de trenes ingleses y americanos que no tienen. También he informado de algunos errores, pero algunos los he solucionado yo manualmente como el error de las cabinas.

Saludos.

Basi
Administrador del Sitio
Contactar:

Mensaje por Basi » Jue Mar 14, 2013 7:27 pm

En mi caso, nunca me ha sido útil ponerme en contacto con RSC, ahora cuando tengo un problema, se lo digo a una pared o se lo digo a mi televisor, antes busco un canal sin emisión, es probable que algún espiritu me ilumine en algún momento y de esa forma resuelvo mis problemas. Muchas veces me encomiendo a San Xartix y él si me escucha. :P
ASUS LGA1151 ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING Z390
CPU INTEL 1151 I7 9700K 3.6GHZ 12MB
SSD SAMSUNG 970 PRO1TB M.2 2280 PCI EXPRESS 3
MEMORIA KINGSTON HYPERX PREDATOR DDR4 16GB 4000MHZ
KFA2 GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 1-Click OC 8GB GDDR6
ARCTIC LIQUID FREEZER ABYSM ATLANTICO 360
ABYSM Ebony RGB 850W

pop
Activitero RS
Contactar:

Mensaje por pop » Jue Mar 14, 2013 9:21 pm

no suelen ayudar mucho la verdad. siempre te contestan, con el tipico copia ,pega. yo no le eche tiempo, para escribirles y comentarles que pongan mas rutas..... sobre todo españolas, ya que ellos tienen , tiempo, medios, el software necesario , y entiendo que son "profesionales de esto" pero,,,,,,,,,,
asi que sigan en su mundo, nosotros seguiremos en este magnifico portal, con unos creadores que hacen magnificas rutas, y emplean su tiempo libre en esto.
PD: miedo me da el dia que decidan , capar, rutas amater porque crean que es un negocio desleal. no se si me entendeis.
saludos amigos
Windows10 / MSI/ Intel I-7 8700 3,20 GHz / Z370M MORTAR / MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6Gb /16 ram HP 2560X1440 144Hz
Un saludo pop :ok:

davroca5
Jefe de Estación "A"
Contactar:

Mensaje por davroca5 » Vie Mar 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Las grandes empresas que tienen un correo para dudas o sugerencias suelen tenerlo para decorar.
No es la primera vez que envio un correo a empresas importantes (como RSC, EA, etc...) y pueden pasar años hasta que te respondan. Y si lo hacen lo hacen copiando y pegando como decís, y si es en cualquier idioma excepto inglés aún peor.

La única empresa seria que me ha respondido casi al instante es STEAM y Google ya que tienen un soporte muy extenso de moderadores. Aún así el servicio de Google tiene mucho que desear.

En resumen: es mejor escribirles por otros métodos y en inglés, seguramente harán más caso y tus preguntas o lo que sea tendrán más sentido.
Un saludo, David.

QO1922
Moderador
Contactar:

Mensaje por QO1922 » Mar Abr 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Hace 2 días les envíe un mensaje un poco "toca-pelotas" y tengo la intuición de que no me lo van a responder. De momento no lo han hecho.
Les pido que el material que harán con el material que ya no está disponible para TS2013 .
Dear people of railsimulator.

I wanted to ask you a question:

Currently there are routes as Seebergbahn, hedborough north, Castle Rock, Bath Templecombe... that are not sold and the users of Train Simulator 2013 can not acquire.

There are also trains like the Hitachi Super Express concept that can not acquire.

My question is whether it would be legal, someone upload these materials for free provided they respect the copyright credits.

For example, somebody has made an activity for these routes, but users who have purchased TS2013 and have not had the RW3TS2012 not enjoy the activity. It would be legal, possible that somebody upload the some of these routes leaving always credits?

Sorry for my english.

Greetings.

PS: If this can not be done, please upload this material to steam so the people can acquire.

QO1922
Moderador
Contactar:

Mensaje por QO1922 » Vie Abr 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Me acaban de responder el mensaje que les he envíado. Como he comentado, no les ha hecho mucha gracia....

Su respuesta:
"What you are suggesting is illegal and we can not permit it I'm afraid. We apologise that certain content is no longer available but it is the decision of the company and those decisions have their reasons. I hope this doesn't affect your enjoyment of the game, there is always the likelihood of old routes being remade to be compatible with 2013 or any of our future products."
Saludos.

Responder