Suggestion for new routes Barca D’Alva/Salamanca and Badajoz/Madrid

Para nosotros es muy importante saber tu opinión. Si tienes alguna sugerencia háznoslo saber.

Moderador: Moderadores

Cerrado
DIOGOALCOBIA
Peón de Limpieza
Contactar:

Suggestion for new routes Barca D’Alva/Salamanca and Badajoz/Madrid

Mensaje por DIOGOALCOBIA » Sab Sep 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello everyone. I don’t know if this is the right topic to post this but I will post here. If anyone allow me I would like to give a suggestion for two interesting routes that I would like to see on Train Simulator 2016, the portuguese and spanish route from Barca D’Alva to La Fregeneda and Salamanca and the other route is from Badajoz to Cáceres and Madrid. I know it takes time and requires a lot of work but I think they are interesting routes to build for TS 2016. It’s just a suggestion nothing more. I did this suggestion also on the STR Forum

Archer
Peón de Limpieza
Contactar:

Mensaje por Archer » Dom Sep 23, 2018 10:19 pm

DIOGOALCOBIA escribió:Hello everyone. I don’t know if this is the right topic to post this but I will post here. If anyone allow me I would like to give a suggestion for two interesting routes that I would like to see on Train Simulator 2016, the portuguese and spanish route from Barca D’Alva to La Fregeneda and Salamanca and the other route is from Badajoz to Cáceres and Madrid. I know it takes time and requires a lot of work but I think they are interesting routes to build for TS 2016. It’s just a suggestion nothing more. I did this suggestion also on the STR Forum
I think it's better, Nairobi-Mombasa

Cerrado